Sunday, March 6, 2011

FAMILY!!
I am doing so good ! actually better than good and great, I'm FANTASTIC ! Today was amazing and so far,everybody has been amazing! I know the MTC pretty good now . It is really amazing ! Its so cool now fast I learn stuff now . In high school I didn't pick stuff up as much . But I really wanna learn it but I really wanna know this stuff . Or maybe its cause now, my relationship with God is better ? Probably that one ! that's cool that there are going to be more Cali elders. Probably take my place in the MTC . There are so many elders in Cali. So many missions= so many elders and that equals bringing people to Christ! =) I'm glad Ryan Is doing good! Yeah I heard about BYU! Awesome !sucks about Davies. He messed up cause! He doesn't have a 24-7 comp!=) I"M sure they will be okay . I hope ! Gabe makes me laugh. Tell him there are more important thing than BYU. even though it is really important that they win. Especially Beat the UTES! ha ha I went to the temple which really neat! Looks just like Ogden. I play basketball cluing gym. Not for very long and not as intense as back home with Ben and those guys. I'm starting to fell a little better. But i still went to class ! ALL DAY I've learned so much its not even funny. my knowledge will still grow as I study out of Preach My Gospel and the scriptures. Good job for Roy 30th on winning! way to be!! the refs hate Skyler... ya. Good thing I don't ref anymore that's really bugs me. Just deal with it though. That's what Jesus did nobody really accepted him and he never complained about it. Just throwing that out there. On, I NEED your and dads Email. I guessed today on dads email so that might not have gotten to him. But I'm write when I can love you so much !=) Keep writing and praying
love Cody Penman

4 comments:

  1. It looks like Cody is having a great time. I knew he would. He has a great attitude and I hope he stays positive. I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Larissa for keeping up on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was SUCH a great idea for whoever came up with this!!! LOVE IT! Thanks for keeping up on it Larissa. It's going to be nice! Can't believe just a couple more days and he's "in the field"!! He is going to be such an awesome missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent done one single thing, but post the pictures in the first post. Its been mom and dad I think. But I will take your thanks anyway. I do what I can.

    ReplyDelete