Sunday, March 6, 2011

Family 2/23/11
Hey everyone! How was your day? Today was really neat for me! As soon as I left the car, I was put right to work. It was really cool! I have 2 companions! pretty cool huh? Elder Brudener is from Mass. He is sorta crazy but I will learn to love him I'm sure! Elder McMullan is from Maryland.. He is way cool. He is going to Santa Rosa also! I still have so much to learn from them. We started learning how to teach already today and Elder Brudeber has such a strong testimony! it was so neat! Guess who i ran into today? ELDER HILL!! He was speaking Russian so good ! I also ran into some other people from school. Derek Myler , and Austin Seabolt. That was so cool ! so I guessed tight , I leave March 14. The time is still unknown. Well I was just supposed to let you I'm doing good and having fun . I can Email on Wednesdays because that's my p day is ! So if you have any questions for me before Wednesday use dearelder.com I love you all so much! Thanks for all you do ! Just in 1 day my testimony has grown so much ! I love the church so much! I'm so glad I'm sacrificing 2 years of my life for this!! I love you so much !! your studly missionary: Elder Cody Penman

No comments:

Post a Comment