Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well as you know, this week was transfers, well I got the big news on Saturday and I am staying here in Vallejo. I am training though... just kidding I am still with Ratuwara. He is the district leader which is way cool! I am excited for him. This month we went over on miles so this week till the end of the month, we are biking... ha ha sucks to be me right now. But it will be good for my legs to gain some muscle :) We baptized a girl named Lecka on Saturday! It went really well! It was awesome! We have a goal to baptize every Saturday this transfer which can happen with some hard work and help from the Lord! I have faith that we can do it! Elder Ratuwara is a mission legend and the top baptizer in the mission so we can do it. The reason we don't have very many is because we got white washed so we had to start fresh. Which is okay by me.
Did you all have a good Easter? I hope you did. I know I did. I learned a lot about the importance of Easter a lot more about the Savior of the world. So yea it was good. how have you been this past week? I hope that you all had a good week. Can you believe that I have been gone for 2 months? Time sure flies by when you are having fun and I am having a blast here in Vallejo! I know that this is where the Lord wants me right now. I know that this mission is the one meant for me. as you all know, I was ticked I was going to Cali. for my mission but now I am so grateful that I am here :) I don't want to be anywhere else. I am sending some pictures home this week so you should have some pictures of me soon. I forgot my cord to upload pictures online so that's why I haven't put any pics up... but I will figure something out sometime soon for you all. Thanks for the mail and things that I have been getting! that's super awesome of all of you! I am doing really good and super healthy. My reading and prayers are becoming a lot more sincere and that means the lord is blessing me more so I am loving life :) I love you all very much and I am praying for you every night by name so I hope you are all being blessed! I love you so much! Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you :) If there isn't, have a good week!
Elder Penman

No comments:

Post a Comment