Monday, April 11, 2011

Hey family, how are things going for you all? So it sounds like you have had a good week! That's awesome! The week has been good for me too. We are having a baptism next week so that will be cool. I will send you some pics of that. I went to the temple on Saturday! It was so amazing! The temple is freaking amazing! I love it! We went to the Oakland temple so it was really cool to go there and be in the same place that our family got sealed for ever and ever. It was a different feeling in there because of that fact! The Celestial room is so beautiful! I love it! I wanted to sit in there for a LONG time but we had to go... it was so heavenly. ha ha. So not much has really changed yet. Still doing the same thing teaching and tracking. The ward here is really cool. We had fast Sunday yesterday and there were so many people to bear their testimony! It I just love the mission! its the best! I went on exchanges with the zone leader this week, that was good because I learned a lot from him! I have been learning so much its so awesome! This week I am going with the AP's so that kinda made me nervous but its OK. I haven't even gone with my district leader yet so its kinda weird. My district thinks I am going to be a trainer next transfer so that's not good. Its cool that they all think I am being a good missionary to do that but I don't feel ready to train. We will see what the Lord wants me to do. Thanks for the cookies and the CD! It was good having something new to listen to. So thanks a lot! Elder Ratuwara is teaching me Fijian at night. I know how to say how are you in Fijian. ha ha cool huh? I hope I am with him for a while so I can learn more. That's cool that Andrew won his game.. to bad he didn't play. the time will come where he will get his time to shine. everything just takes time. Just have him work hard and he will get more playing time. The scriptures are amazing huh? every verse you can relate to yourself and the situation you are in. I have really feel in love with Alma 17. every time I am having a bad day, IIread that chapter and another verse pops out to me that makes more sense. I love it. That's cool that Ryan is doing good. have you heard about anyone else? I know Kason is only a few weeks behind me. I hope he is doing good in Russia! I love how all my best friends decided to serve missions! I love them and the example that they have on me. its amazing! Where are Matt and Jamie moving too? I hope that they are not moving to far. They are some good people. but its probably for the better. I know that the lord will bless them in whatever they do as long as they go with His will. That's what we all need to do in our lives is really learn of the will of the Father and do His will so we can receive blessings for that. I know that the Lord is blessing his missionaries, I can feel the protection from the Lord. Its amazing! this past week I had to chance to use my priesthood, it was cool. a whole family was sick so Elder Ratuwara and I got to bless them. they were all in church yesterday feeling great so that was amazing. I have a testimony that the priesthood works! I am praying for you every night. I love you all so much! Have a good week! I will write you next week. Love you :)
Elder Cody Penman

No comments:

Post a Comment