Friday, March 11, 2011

No way can this food be better than yours! yours doesn't make me have to go to the bathroom a lot. haha. mom told me that the boys lost on Friday. That's too bad. everything happens for a reason. maybe you need to have practice everyday until next season so they are super good and never loose. that's what i would think would work. haha. are the boys destroying my room? I sure hope not! I heard about Weber state. not playing so well anymore?? BYU rocks even though they loose by 20 at home. :( one of my teachers tells me about them a lot which is way cool! I don't care to much about the jazz anymore. I am super mad that they keep loosing. :( Yesterday my comps and I had a TRC which is where we basically teach a real investigator in the MTC but we are recorded so our teachers can see what we need to improve on, we totally rocked the house. the spirit was so strong in there! It was so awesome! I invited them to be baptized and they accepted! Too bad i am going to CA on Monday. haha. it was good. I love it here, the spirit is so strong everywhere i go. its the best. I am sorry that everyone has been sick! that's not good. Andrew was just sick because he had to give a talk... sounds just like his father. ;) just kidding dad. I am so glad to hear everyone is good. i can probably write you when i get to CA with my new address. but as of right now, there is nothing really new with me. all i do is go to class and meals and that's about it. Its getting really boring but its all for the better i know. Thanks so much for the cookies! Packages are awesome. :) I don't know if i told you that i am leaving at 5 am from the MTC on Monday and my flight leaves at about 830 UT time and lands at 930 CA time. so not that bad of a flight. i really hope i can see Scott there. i should have plenty of time to call home so make sure mom is home or you around your phone probably around 7 or 8 so i can call you. But besides that i am doing just as good as i was last week. I love you so much! :) tell mom i am doing good and i will e mail her when i am in CA cause right now i am timed so I don't have a lot of E mail time in the MTC but once I get into the field it will be different. Love you tons!
your stud missionary,
Elder Cody Penman

No comments:

Post a Comment